Interested in sponsorship opportunities with the Dallas chapter? Click here for sponsorship information.
WEB Dallas would like to thank its current sponsors!
The Dallas Chapter of WEB welcomes members and non-members. Please join us monthly for an educational program and networking opportunities!
|The chapter holds a luncheon program on the LAST TUESDAY of each month. Occasionally, meetings are held on a different date; please click on "Events" for specific information or review the chart below.|
|Location:||Doubletree Hotel, 4099 Valley View Lane, Dallas, Texas, 75244, (NW Corner of LBJ and Midway by Wal-Mart), Tel: 972-385-9000. Parking is available in the front and the back of the hotel.|
|Time:||Registration — 11:30 to Noon / Luncheon and program — Noon to 1:15 PM|
|Cost:||Advance Registration — $25 for members, $35 for non-members. We charge an additional $5.00 for members and non-members who attend without a reservation. To be assured of a seat, please register in advance.|
For details on how to register for a meeting, click on EVENTS above.
The Dallas Chapter of WEB is approved to offer Continuing Education (CE) credits by WorldatWork and the Human Resource Certification Institute—HRCI (an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management SHRM). We also offer Continuing Legal Education (CLE). For all three, approval is granted on a meeting-by-meeting basis. Information about which specific meetings have been approved to offer credit can be found in our meetings notices which are sent by email. If you are not receiving meeting notices and would like to, please see the paragraph below.
To receive a monthly email about upcoming Dallas chapter meetings or for information about membership, please contact Sherlynn Hendershot at email@example.com. All Dallas board members can be located by clicking on "Steering Committee" above.
2013 Dallas Chapter Schedule of Programs:
All are Luncheon Programs Except for the February 26 Program
- January 22 — Legislative and Regulatory Update
- February 26 (Breakfast) — Strategies for Minimizing the Risk of an Employment Lawsuit
- March 26 — Benchmarking — Large Employer
- April 30 — Consumer Driven Healthcare Plans: No More Time to "Watch and Wait"
- May 21 — Accountable Care Organizations
- June 25 — Benchmarking — Mid-Market Employer
- July 23 — Wellness Programs
- August 27 — ERISA Fiduciary Responsibilities
- September 24 — Leadership Program
- October 29 — Generational Communications