New York Chapter
We welcome members and non-members to join us each month for our educational programs and networking opportunities.
For details about upcoming meeting topics and speakers select "Events" above.
To receive a monthly email about upcoming New York Chapter meetings please contact Beverly Hegmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the NY WEB Meeting VOUCHER PROGRAM, click here!
Meeting Topics during the past two years have included:
- The Future of Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Deferred Compensation after the American Jobs Creation Act
- Fiduciary Liability under ERISA
- COBRA Notice Regulations
- A Roadmap for Creating a Benefits Strategy
- Pension Relative Value Regulations
- Protecting Employees from Identity Theft
- DOL Claims & Electronic Communications Regulations Update
- DOL Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Programs
- Current Issues and Trends in Executive Compensation
- Measurements of Quality Health Care
- The Responsibilities of 401(k) Plan Fiduciaries
- Annual Legislative Update
- HR Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
- HIPAA Security Regulations
- Impact of Sarbanes-Oxley on Benefits Programs