New York Chapter
We welcome members and non-members to join us each month for our educational programs and networking opportunities.
For details about upcoming meeting topics and speakers select "Events" above.
To receive a monthly email about upcoming New York Chapter meetings please contact Beverly Hegmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the NY WEB Meeting VOUCHER PROGRAM, click here!
Meeting Topics during the past two years have included:
- The Death of DOMA — What you need to know
- Independent Contractors: Overcoming the Legal Perils
- Compensation and Employee Benefits in Mergers and Acquisitions
- How to Survive a Visit from the IRS
- Healthcare Reform: 2014 and Beyond
- Hot Topics for 401(k) Plan Sponsors
- Hot Topics in Employee Benefits Litigation
- Negotiating ERISA Service Provider Agreements: Practical Options
- Form 5500: Lessons Learned, New Issues and Best Practices