Leveraging advanced data analytics to decrease healthcare costs while improving care
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
As employers strive to maximize efficiency and quality of their health and welfare plans, it becomes increasingly important to leverage data analytics. Scott Roloff from Integer Health will be presenting this fascinating topic.
Attendees will learn:
- About the usefulness of data that is available with self insured medical plans and workers comp plans.
- The importance of owning your medical and pharmacy claims data (even though your TPA has them).
- The functionality associated with an advanced analytics platform containing thousands of algorithms for determining the productivity costs (medical absences) and the outcomes of care
- The value of ranking the doctors and other providers in your network based on total cost (claims and productivity) and outcome
- How steering your employees to the top ranked doctors lowers your costs and improves the care that your employees receive
Advance registration is $25 for members and $35 for non-members. An additional charge of $5 will apply for members and non-members who attend without a reservation. Please register today to guarantee your seat.
HRCI and WorldatWork continuing education credits are pending, but are not guaranteed until approval is received.
For questions regarding this meeting, please contact Regina Price at 214-849-7367.