What is WEB?
We are committed to helping define the role of the benefits professional in the 21st century. As changing legislation, technology and market forces reshape the profession, products, and delivery systems, WEB will continue developing programs, educational opportunities, and services to help its members meet the challenges ahead. WEB provides a forum for benefit professionals to gather information and exchange ideas through educational programs, publications, and networking opportunities nationally and at local chapters.
WEB provides regularly-scheduled educational programs through its local chapters, as well as webinars, featuring government speakers, preeminent industry leaders, and key in-house benefits professionals. WEB also publishes a trade journal and provides access to, and discounts from, materials from other employee benefit organizations and publishers. Finally, WEB provides networking opportunities via chapter events and social networking.
Why Should I Join WEB?
At the national level, your annual membership includes:
- Free access to at least two live WEB webinars on a wide range of topics, presented by nationally recognized subject matter experts, plus deeply-discounted fees to additional WEB webinars
- Deeply-discounted fees for live legal and regulatory update webinars at least three times each year
- Members-only access to certain prerecorded WEB webinars
- Free members-only access to 24 issues of Benefits Insider, WEB’s online trade journal that provides the latest developments from our nation’s capital
- Free access to four quarterly issues of The Network, WEB’s online publication that provides the latest developments from WEB, as well as topical employee benefits articles
- Free job postings on WEB’s Job Bank (each member is entitled to a limited number of postings annually; additional postings may be purchased at a deeply-discounted rate)
- Free members-only access to many of the content libraries published by the Practical Law Company (PLC), an internationally-recognized leader in legal publications
- Free members-only access to the searchable online WEB Membership Directory, where you can connect and collaborate with other WEB Members across the country
- Free members-only access to the areas of the WEB website that feature technical articles and speaker presentations from WEB chapters around the country
WEB currently has local chapters in Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago (downtown and western suburbs), Cleveland, Dallas, Hartford, Houston, New Jersey, New York City, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Washington DC. At the chapter level, your annual membership includes:
- Two-for-One membership in both the national organization and local chapter
- Deeply-discounted fees for regularly scheduled in-person educational programs and networking events
- Some chapters offer free admission to certain events and host member-only appreciation events
- Free or deeply-discounted fees for continuing education credits (most chapter programs are intended to satisfy HRCI and CEBS CPE requirements; some chapters offer CLE, insurance, and/or accounting CE, and World at Work credit)
- Excellent in-person networking opportunities with a variety of local benefits professionals
How Much Does Membership Cost?
Annual membership in WEB is very reasonable and several discounts are available.
|Type of Membership|
|Individual Membership in Your Local WEB Chapter — 1 Year||$200
|Individual Membership in Your Local WEB Chapter — 2 Years||$350
|Government Membership in Your Local WEB Chapter||$125
|Associate Membership in Your Local WEB Chapter.|
"Associate memberships apply if you are unemployed, on unpaid leave, retired or a full-time student"
|Not near a current WEB chapter? |
Become an Individual Online Member of WEB
*Individual Online Members of WEB enjoy all the regular benefits of WEB Membership, but are not affiliated with any local WEB Chapter. Individual Online Members may attend local Chapter Events, but must pay the non-member rate. Individual Online Members do not have access to local Chapter Presentations online."
(for 5 people)
Enroll five members from the same organization and the membership rate is reduced to $170 each. Members do not have to be in the same chapter. This is a savings of $150 over five Individual memberships. A Corporate Membership cannot be processed online. Email WEB at email@example.com or call 888-795-6862 to apply for a Corporate Membership. Any questions contact WEB at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-795-6862.
$850 for five members
($170 each) from the same organization - even if located in different cities!