What is WEB?
We are committed to helping define the role of the benefits professional in the 21st century. CLICK HERE to learn more about why you should join WEB. As changing legislation, technology and market forces reshape the profession, products, and delivery systems, WEB will continue developing programs, educational opportunities, and services to help its members meet the challenges ahead. WEB provides a forum for benefit professionals to gather information and exchange ideas through educational programs, publications, and networking opportunities nationally and at local chapters.
WEB provides regularly-scheduled educational programs through its local chapters, as well as webinars, featuring government speakers, preeminent industry leaders, and key in-house benefits professionals. WEB also publishes a trade journal and provides access to, and discounts from, materials from other employee benefit organizations and publishers. Finally, WEB provides networking opportunities via chapter events and social networking.
Why Should I Join WEB?
At the national level, your annual membership includes:
- Deeply discounted live webinars sponsored by WEB and free access to certain live webinars sponsored by American Benefits Council (ABC)
- Members-only access to the areas of the WEB website that feature prerecorded webinars, technical articles and speaker presentations from WEB chapters around the country
- Free members-only access to Benefits Insider, a semi-monthly online trade journal produced by ABC that provides the latest developments from our Nation’s capital
- Free members-only access to the searchable, online WEB Membership Directory, where you can connect and collaborate with other WEB Members across the country
- Free members-only access to certain online libraries published by the Practical Law Company (PLC), an internationally recognized leader in legal publications
- Free resume and job postings on WEB’s Job Bank (each member is entitled to a limited number of postings annually; additional postings may be purchased at a discounted rate)
WEB currently has local chapters in Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati, The Carolinas, Dallas, Houston, New York City and Northeast Ohio. At the chapter level, your annual membership includes:
- Two for one membership in both the national organization and local chapter
- Deeply discounted fees for regularly scheduled in-person and online educational programs and networking events
- Some chapters offer free admission to certain events and host member-only appreciation events
- Free or deeply discounted continuing education credits (many programs are preapproved for HRCI and SHRM continuing education credit; some chapters offer legal, insurance, accounting and/or World at Work continuing education credit)
- Unparalleled in-person networking opportunities with a variety of local benefits professionals
How Much Does Membership Cost?
Annual membership in WEB is very reasonable and several discounts are available.
|Type of Membership|
|Individual Membership — 1 Year||$250
|Individual Membership — 2 Years||$450
|Associate Membership — 1 Year |
Discounted Associate memberships apply if you are employed by a government/not-for-profit entity, in transition, retired, outside of our current chapter areas, or a full-time student
(for 5 people)
Enroll five members from the same organization and the membership rate is reduced to $200 each. Members do not have to be in the same chapter. This is a savings of $250 over five Individual memberships. A Corporate Membership cannot be processed online. Email WEB at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-795-6862 to apply for a Corporate Membership. Any questions contact WEB at email@example.com or 888-795-6862.
$1000 for five members
($200 each) from the same organization - even if located in different cities!